INGREDIENTS for 6 people
3 organic lemons
3 tablespoons of cornstarch
0.16 gallon of milk
0.05 gallon of water
7.76 oz of sugar
Preparation 30 min
Cooking 20 min
1) Melt 9.87 oz of sugar in water over a low heat. Take a lemon, wash well, dry and cut into thin slices.
2) When sugar is melted, add the lemon slices and let them caramelize for about 20 min.
3) Wash the other lemons, remove the skin and filter the juice.
4) In another saucepan pour the milk, the remaining brown sugar and the lemon skin. Bring to boil.
5) In a bowl, melt the cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of cold water and add to the boiling milk, stirring with a whisk.
6) Remove from heat, let cool and add, stirring, the lemon juice.
7) Filter the cream and place it in 6 pre-cold little moulds with cold water. Put them in the fridge for approx 3 hours. After that time has passed, remove from the molds and decorate with caramelized lemon slices.