As Christmas approaches, we adults turn to kids again and bake Christmas cookies with the best flavours, here is the first example, which represents me :
Cinnamon Christmas cookies (original recipe from my grandma Sergali):
Ingredients for a big family:
8.81oz of flour
8.81oz of grinded and toasted nuts
8.81oz of brown sugar
1 egg yolk
7oz of butter (cold from the fridge)
toasted almonds + sugar + cinnamon for decoration
1) Whisk well the biscuit dough and put it in the fridge for 1 h
2) Unroll the dough and shape the biscuit dough in the favourite moulds.
3) Put the cookies on grease proof paper, paint with water and strew with sugar and cinnamon.
4) Decorate with almonds and pine nuts .
5) Bake 20 minutes approx. in the oven at 180°C (356°F) temperature