INGREDIENTS FOR SINGLE PORTION:
3.53 oz of puff pastry
1/4 of onion
2.83 oz of milk
2.83/3.53 oz of softened salt cod
dill and then to taste
pomegranate to taste
extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Stir fry the onion with enough extra virgin olive oil and place on the non-stick frying pan the cod fillet.
- Drizzle until the milk is covered, and add a few sheets of laurel and a few leaves of dill to flavor.
- Cook over very low heat for a maximum of 2 hours (induction fire at 4 max), turning the cod fillet from time to time.
- Turn off the fire.
- Mix a generous handful of pomegranate beans in the mixer, and you will use them for the base of your plate.
- Prepare 3.53 oz of puff pastry, and divide it into 3 squares to be used for your portion of the cod.
- Preheat oven to 356 F and use parchment paper to cover your oven plate.
- First layer of pastry, then about 50% of your fish with a little of its sauce and crush it a little with a fork; another layer of pastry, and some fish with sauce; last layer of pastry and a little more of the sauce of cod.
- In the oven for approx. 30 minutes at 356 F.
- Serve still warm and decorate with slices of delicious apples and a few leaves of fresh dill.