INGREDIENTS for 10 crepes approx:
8.18 oz of flour
2 whole eggs
1/2 liter of milk
1 pinch of salt
- for the dough : mix well all the ingredients, first the liquids: the eggs, incorporate 1/2 liter of milk into the eggs very slowly, then add the pinch of salt
- Lastly the sifted flour.
- When you achieve a smooth but full-bodied dough, start to heat the low pan for non-stick crepes with a knob of butter, and continue to cook the crepes once, being careful to brown them on both sides
- Always make sure that they become rather thin and not thick.
FOR THE STUFFING:
the evening I made them, I filled the crepes in different ways, with thin slices of pecorino brigante (from Sardinia) and baked ham, or, alone, for those who do not like cheese in my family,
but also filled with homemade fresh pesto.
RECIPE OF THE PESTO:
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE:
3.53 oz of extra virgin olive oil
3.53 oz of fresh basil
2.82 oz of fresco pecorino Brigante (Sardinia)
1.76 oz of Parmigiano Regiano
1.41 oz of pine nuts
1/2 clove of garlic (without core)
Salt to taste
fresh ricotta to taste
- Blanch the basil leaves for 3-4 seconds in boiling salted water.
- Then place the basil leaves in water and ice.
- You will get a bright green color and carefully dry the basil leaves on a separate linen canvas.
- Toast the pine nuts in a separate pan.
- Then chop in a mixer together basil, pine nuts, pecorino brigante, Parmigiano Reggiano, and garlic, and gradually add the oil, until you reach a very homogeneous sauce.
- If the two cheeses give you the right consistency of the sauce, it is not necessary to add a little bit of fresh ricotta to taste, otherwise you can complete your sauce,
with an addition of fresh ricotta to pleasure.