AUTHOR : PIXELICIOUS
PREPARATION TIME: 20 min
COOKING TIME: 15 min
INGREDIENTS FOR 32 SALTY BISCUITS:
5.64 oz of fresh goat cheese or as you wish also cream cheese
3.53 oz of wild smoked salmon (or in alternative tuna, swordfish, or smoked trout)
0.52 oz of extravirgin olive oil
3.53 oz of flour type 1 (organic)
20 fine steams of chive 20
0.88 oz of peanuts (I personally prefer them to nuts)
a pinch of salt
1) Whisk goat cheese cream with egg in a bowl; add flour, chopped chive, toasted peanuts and salt together with the wild smoked salmon cut to little cubes.
2) Mix well (dough should become sticky), then with the help of the transparent film shape the biscuits rectangularly (dim. 0.08×0.21×0.21yards of height)
3) Rest in fridge for approx 1 h.
4) After 1 h, reduce the dough into 1 half following the length , cut then with the knife biscuits each not more thick than 0.01 yard
5) Place them on a baking sheet covered with greaseproof paper and bake at 392 F for approx 15 min, or until they start to roast on the crust.
6) Cool off before serving.
If you want you can also make the dough in another way, in the sense that you work it as described above, but instead of making the small rectangles, use the shapes of the cookies you prefer (heart, star, flower), and you can do some fantastic pretzels, fullfilling them with an almond above each salted cookie.
You can be also interested in these other version:
2) with 3.53 oz of speck ham
0.71 oz of butter
3.53 oz of skimmed ricotta cheese & 2.12 oz of greek yogurt 0%
3.53 oz of organic flour type 1
0.71 oz of chive
1 pinch of salt
0.88 oz peanuts